Friday, May 13, 2016

DAN IN REAL LIFE

What are 3 tips you would give to parents of teenagers?
I would say that they need to discipline them so that way they are not spoiled. The second thing is to let them experience things for themselves so that way they can have some freedom. The third thing is to make sure you and your kids communicate with each other, Dan did not communicate with his children and that had caused some problems. My mom says communication is key. I think that you should not write about what you know because then you are not as open to other peoples ideas on the same topic.I would like to write for a newspaper company because that way people could hear me through my work. I do not think that it is possible to fall in love in three days, I wish it was. Besides from Disney movies i have not heard of someone falling in love in 3 days.I think well traveled people are more interesting because they have more knowledge to share and more cultural experiences to participate in. Something most people don't know about me is that I was in foster care when I was a child, along with my sisters.Yes, I have fallen for my best friends mate. my friend was Concera Davis and her ex-boyfriend was Aaron Cockrum. He liked me and always flirted with me but I would feel bad about liking him because he was my best friends ex-boyfriend. She told me it was okay for me to date him but I still felt guilty so I didn't. She warned me that he just plays with girls' hearts and that I should stay away from him. I didn't listen,and guess what? I got hurt bad. She has yet to say  "I told you so."

No comments:

Post a Comment