Wednesday, January 27, 2016

101 Things About Me


  1. I want to be an FBI agent
  2. i have 10 siblings
  3. i don't like small dogs
  4. I was in foster care when i was little
  5. I don't like the color orange
  6. I i have a fear of the dark
  7. I can't speak Spanish
  8. I never kissed a boy
  9. I never dyed my hair
  10. I want to write a children's book
  11. I don't have a job
  12. I don't like wearing matching socks
  13. I play piano (sort of)
  14. I listen to Mozart
  15. "The Incredibles" is my favorite movie
  16. I want to write a series
  17. Technology hates me
  18. I love music
  19. I like broccoli
  20. I've been in love with the same person for four years
  21. I want to run track
  22. My mom is pregnant with her first boy
  23. I don't open up very often
  24. I lie a lot
  25. I have a twin
  26. I have weird dreams
  27. I daydream a lot
  28. I visit the library often
  29. I know how to sign the alphabet
  30. I like writing in cursive
  31. I like ice cream
  32. i have a purple pen
  33. I wanted to be a post deliverer
  34. I will be seventeen when I graduate
  35. My favorite author is Kathy Reichs
  36. I don't like chocolate frosting
  37. I get headaches a lot
  38. I have a high metabolism
  39. I don't like sherbert ice cream!!!!!!
  40. I like mystery books
  41. I have night mares about going blind
  42. I'm scared the world is going to end before I grow up
  43. I constantly bite my nails
  44. I don't like mints
  45. I don't like bubble baths
  46. I love my cat and dog
  47. Mrs. Tate was my first English teacher
  48. I moved to Springfield from Rogersville
  49. I was born in Houston Texas
  50. Both my Grandpas were in the military
  51. I want college to be free
  52. I want to change the world
  53. I suck at poetry
  54. I know just about everything about Greek mythology
  55. I think Caitlin is a little weird
  56. I don't have a phone
  57. My friends have moved away
  58. I make it a Christmas tradition to watch ELF 
  59. I seen every single episode of criminal minds
  60. I don't like number 6
  61. I like to draw
  62. I can make jewelry
  63. I hate cheese!!!!!!!
  64. I am in love with the idea of love
  65. I secretly wish I had magic
  66. I used to think I was a witch
  67. Usually all I think about are books
  68. I love my mom
  69. I listen to Taylor Swift
  70. I don;t read newspapers
  71. My dad lives in Texas
  72. I hate the mall
  73. I give everyone nicknames
  74. I wish i had a nickname
  75. I need to see Finding Dory
  76. I want a boyfriend
  77. I get paranoid about ghost
  78. I believe in God 
  79. I wish I was a mermaid
  80. I like to swim
  81. I've read all of the HoO books
  82. I'm fun
  83. I'm Spontanius
  84. Apparently I'm anime obsessed
  85. I love pickles
  86. I have 2 cousins
  87. I have a short friend named Lorein
  88. I;m taking forensics
  89. I have a writing notebook
  90. I like helping people
  91. I don;t like writing in pencil
  92. I never seen Pocahontas till the end
  93. Some guy calls me Ricki
  94. I buy doughnuts for breakfast
  95. I like eating 
  96. I'm a pushover
  97. I can't play video games to save my life
  98. I have tenasity
  99. I read manga
  100. I like Tinkerbell
  101. I don't like hurting peoples feeling

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did it... 101 wonderful things about you. You have a lot in common with many of us in class. Charli loves doughnuts, too, and you know my dad was an FBI agent. I wonder about ghosts, too, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are the HoO books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heroes of Olympus... It is an other Rick Roridan series

      Delete