Friday, February 5, 2016

Wedding Dress

          My object is a drawing of a wedding dress because I have always wanted a  fairy tale wedding. Which is what every girl wants, right?
And because of my past i think that i want it more than usual.Wedding's usually signifies love. I love the idea of love. I look at love where ever I go.I love a lot a people but I think I have only been in love with one person, But he doesn't like me like that. So its an unfortunately a one sided love.But back to the the picture, i like drawing dresses and designing outfits and stuff like that. I guess it also symbolizes the fact that i like to draw almost anything. Does that make sense? Anyway I also want to take pictures and be some sort of wedding photographer. So that leads to the fact that i have never had a camera, but i do want one. i would take a lot of pictures because i think i have some sort of memory problem.Another reason i picked this is because I just like it. I also think that she looks cool even though she doesn't face. But also I want a wedding dress like that. Or maybe a mermaid dress,or a sweetheart neckline, or a dress with lace all over it.I tried to this but I can't get it right . But maybe soon.But if I get in the FBI i think marriage is out of the question because I'll be working all the time, at least that's what i see on TV. I don't really know what to say but i little over 300 words left, I guess i found this in 5th grade on google images and I used to draw it in class.I just like it.Although I cant to get married. I wish i have found love already. I don't really want someone i won't like,Who does? Like I want the kind of love that last forever, or love at first sight.I like thinking about my future wedding and who would be there and the colors and the dress, but i got to get a boyfriend first.I guess I am to the end but i could talk about a whole bunch of nothing. I kinda want love for myself... is that selfish? When i was little i thought if you loved someone enough then they would love you back, but i figured out that that is not how it works.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jessie, I really like your writing is really well done, and kind of heart warming. I think it' all very sweet, I never really ever thought about a wedding ever, like I look at dresses but could never really see myself in them. I'm sure you'll e able to find someone who will love you unconditionally and no it's not selfish to want to have love for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The work is beautiful I hope that you are able to make it as a (wedding or in general)photographer someday, also once more the term one sided love made me want to ask if it was similar to love unrequited also the best way is to approach the person and share with them how you feel besides my step dad once said "whats the worst that might happen getting told no, but the yes can really be worth it but in the long run it will make you better for it even if the person may not feel the same." However your piece is still wonderful and don't ever feel that it is selfish to want or desire to meet the one who may love you unconditionally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your classmates have great advice, and yes, you will find love. You are very artistic. Maybe you could be a sketch artist? By the way, FBI agents marry and have families just like others do. That profession, more than other law enforcement agencies, offers more of a 9 to 5 routine, although my dad used to leave for work at 5:30 in the morning. I really enjoyed reading your piece! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete